Club History

In 1949, the Great Falls Kennel & Gun Dog Club was formed. The club later changed it's name to The Rocky Mountain Dog Club in 1956. There were 98 members at that time. Our current name would come about in 1958 when the original larger club split into multiple clubs, and we became the Electric City Kennel Club.